segunda-feira, 12 de julho de 2010

Can you make me believe?


Or will it be just like other times? Should i let myself dream? I want to dream... But i hate the way that sometimes i get pulled out of my dreams so hard i don't even have time to breath. Please, don't become statistics. Don't become a cliche. Don't take away another piece of me... I already can't trust, I'm couting on you to be the one that makes me believe... You could be a hero or a monster for me... you oculd be the hand reaching out tohelp me when i'm down or the final nail in the coffin... You could be it! I tried keeping away from you, not getting envolved but you sure snatched me from my safe place and put me out there, naked, vunerable... And i still believed for some stupid reason, i don't know what. Maybe i'm dumb, maybe i'm naive... I told myself "I've been there before" but i just couldn't help it. I said to myself, again, "put yourself together woman!" and not to let things happen they way they did before but here i am, again, down the same road!
And still with a shred of belief... How long is it gonna last?

Nenhum comentário: